Tuesday 4 May 2010

BRANDING|get lost logo.

I've been looking at logotypes and branding for this brief and the key word that I'm sticking with is simplicity.
I don't want to too clever with this and i want it to be kept nice and simple so it becomes more versatile in terms of where I can put the logo i.e bags,websites etc.





I'm looking to be light hearted with this and not be too serious but give an educational message at the same time.I was drawn to this hand drawn type and I loved how it was simple,laid back and done by hand.The loops in the type suggest laid back and relax.I want to use flat colours though.



This is my initial response.I tried a single line "get lost" but in the same style which proved to be not so effective.


I must keep it consistent and make the letters join up.My first fears are if when I fill this in will it lose legibility because some of the joints may become invisible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Simon Cherry.Im 19 and I practically have a mortgage.I'm currently studying a BA hons in graphic design at leeds art college.I like the simple things in life.If tea were an alchoholic beverage i'd be off me face constantly.Buy me a pint and i'll be your best mate,Honest. The development process and journey of graphic design is my obsession.