Monday 17 May 2010

BAG DESIGNS.
One of my solutions is a "welcome" bag given to new students who are new to leeds and want to "get lost" in the city and learn about their new surroundings.
Inside the bag would contain.

Booklet: Contains information about whats going on in Leeds and how to keep up to date complete with checklist of bars and places of interest.
Disposable camera so you can take photos of places of interest you would want to remember. Also whenever you see a place on the checklist cross it off and take a photo of it so you remember where it is for future reference.
A few designs for the bag:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Simon Cherry.Im 19 and I practically have a mortgage.I'm currently studying a BA hons in graphic design at leeds art college.I like the simple things in life.If tea were an alchoholic beverage i'd be off me face constantly.Buy me a pint and i'll be your best mate,Honest. The development process and journey of graphic design is my obsession.